Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'd rather sit on a porcupine than say goodbye to people

Ok I have to admit it.. I still watch Real World.
I don't think I have missed a season since early high school.
Thank goodness I can record it now and not have to plan my week around it...

This season they were in DC and I don't really think they worked like they have on other seasons. Which made me quite jealous. I'd love to live in an awesome house (with a whole room full of love sacs) and make new friends in a new city and not work.

Tonight I watched the last episode and the token gay guy said "I'd rather sit on a porcupine than say goodbye to people" and I couldn't agree more. Ugh.. I HATE saying goodbye. I have such a hard time letting go of people I've become good friends with.. I guess that explains why I am still holding on to a situation that most people would have given up on forever ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment