Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Enjoying the small things

Tonight I made my favorite whole grain chocolate chip cookies. The recipe required 1/2 cup of canola oil. All I had left in my giant bottle was exactly 1/2 cup of canola oil. Wonderful

Hubby to be left my engagement ring at the jeweler's overnight to soak in their cleaning solution while my wedding band was being made. It sparkles like it has never sparkled before. It is big and beautiful and I love it. Gorgeous

Only two more days at the Y. Washed my 2 short sleeved Y shirts for the last time tonight. THE LAST TIME. Sigh of relief

My gym bag is packed for my last 5:30 am workout. I have only missed 2 classes since I stared going in January (one for sleep before traveling all night and one OOPS, I guess my body needed more sleep than I thought). I have been sooo sore but the satisfaction I get from having my workout done by 6:15 am and the changes I have seen in my body are so very worth it to me. Dedication.

Tomorrow night I am going to make scotcheroos for my last day treat. And I will only eat one. Determination.

My healthy breakfast and lunch are packed for tomorrow. The perfect combination of delicious leftover enchiladas verde y all my usual healthy snacks. Delicioso.

All I have left to do tonight is brush my teeth and take off my glasses... my goal was to be in bed by 10 and with 10 minutes left, I think I will have time to spare. Good night.


Sometimes all of these little, everyday things make me the happiest girl there is. Smiling my exhausted smile with a snoring puppy resting on my leg. I LOVE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment