Tuesday, February 9, 2010

10 items of brief rambling

Sometimes I can never turn off the constant random thoughts that pop into my head... so I shall type them tonight..

1) I can't stand when people don't clear any remaining time off of the microwave.. this especially drives me crazy at work when I look to see what time it is and see "0:47."

2) Things/shows that make me cry like Biggest Loser, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and there used to be an American Cancer Society commercial about being the official sponsor of birthdays that used to get me EVERY TIME. I guess this just means no one can say that I'm not a softy even if 99.9% of what I say is filled with sarcasm.

3) I see strangers, acquaintances and friends who aren't taking responsibility for their health and I just want to smack some sense into them and tell them to get it together! I just want people to be healthy.. I suppose that is why when I grow up I want to be a dietitian.

4) Sending someone a little gift just because. I sent my bff a coat like my favorite coat and I knew that it would be delivered today. It made me so happy to hear her voice and how happy she was to get a surprise and know that someone was thinking about her and loves her like I do :)

5) Slamming doors... thank you loud neighbors for being inconsiderate. You are so very rude.

6) Snow days. I never thought I would care about snow days ever again but now that I have a job where if our school district is closed I get to stay home reminds me of crossing my fingers for no school and being oh so happy to here the phone ring before my alarm went off meaning my mom's district didn't have school and likely neither did mine.

7) I will be in bed by 9:30, I will be in bed by 9:30, I will be in bed by 9:30.

8) Ned always tells me I am a "marketer's dream". Today I again proved him right by seeing a clinique ad and immediately going to their website and planning my next purchase. I am out of one thing.. why not buy 2 others because their ad in cosmo looked cool?

9) Maybe most people would be annoyed that there glasses were licked by a puppy. Not me. I'll wash them when I get ready for bed, but for now they make me happy because I have the best puppy in the world and apparently she loves me enough to kiss my glasses.

10) Pearl loves crocs... so much that she slept with her face in my mom's croc:



Wouldn't she look cute in a bed like this:

1 comment: