Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's for snaaack?

Sometimes I just have to laugh... like after I have answered the same question one million times.

Here is a minute of a day in the life of my job:

Teacher: Ok friends, it is snack time.

Young chubby, adorable "friend" to me: Is it snack time?
Me: Nope, it is supper time. It isn't really 9:45 am, it is actually 6:00pm.. go wash your hands for supper.
Friend: No, it is breakfast time.
Me: Yes, let's have breakfast. Go wash your hands.
Friend: No, we already HAD breakfast.
Me: Yes, we did.. now what comes after breakfast?!
Friend: SNAACK!!!! Today is snack time!!!
and just when I think I am in the clear from answering questions...
Friend: MISS RACHELE, WHAT'S FOR SNAACK?!


God I love this kid. He makes my day. Sometimes I wish I were 4 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment